Saturday Ride Postponed

By
Updated: March 8, 2013

If you have not been following the weather lately, you might want to check the forecast for tomorrow.  There is a 70 percent chance of rain with thunderstorms likely.  TCC is postponing their normal Saturday ride until Sunday at 1:30 PM.  We will meet at Lake Stanley Draper marina and head out for a moderately distanced ride.  Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and the rain will be gone.  As always, please check the weather before heading out.

We’re Rollin’!!

About

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *